We are entrepreneurs at heart and we are generally exclusively interested in undertaking projects together with strategic partners. In certain circumstances, however, our knowledge and experience proves to be relevant to other parties, yet, a strategic partnership may not be in the cards. In these cases we may work on a consultancy basis, providing we can deliver practical results with real impact. Our particular expertise centers around the following topics:
- Agribusiness, particularly Stevia farming.
- Doing business in Africa, specifically within East and West Africa and more specifically in Ghana and Kenya.
- We have a strong and broad network that is active and present in the West African mining sector.
- Knowledge and project related experience in the impact investing industry.
- Vast Real estate experience, both residential and commercial, primarily in Europe with a specific focus on the Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
We also work with a large, diverse, international database of engaged business professionals. We are, always happy to make introductions. Our network centers around:
- Real-estate professionals across Europe, including developers and financiers.
- Agribusiness professionals, both entrepreneurs and finance institutions active in agribusiness in Africa.
- Mining professionals active in Africa.
- Family offices and HNWI networks across Northern Europe.
We have undertaken consultancy activities for companies such as L.E.K. Consulting and Guidepoint Advisors. We also work for a variety of NGO’s and public sector entities, including SNV Netherlands Development Organisation and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency.